Cable Bracing Systems
Tree bracing is a non-invasive means to maintain the structural integrity of trees. The practice includes the use of braided wire cables that are threaded through rods to assist in supporting large limbs.
Reasons for Cable Bracing Systems
- Helps provide correct structure to your trees, allowing them to grow upright and strong without collapsing
- Allows trees that would otherwise not live longer to have an increased chance of survival
- Gives new plantings extra assistance, helping saplings settle into their form and structure
- Reduces the risk of injury to people or properties, providing supplemental support for structurally weak areas of a tree
- Provides support for mature trees that might have sustained substantial damage to the body of the tree
To obtain information about cable bracing, contact us today!