Effective Date: 2023-06-02
1. Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you in various ways, including but not limited to when you visit our Site, fill out a form, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or engage in any other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. The types of personal information we may collect include, but are not limited to, your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
2. How We Use Collected Information
We may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience: We may use your information to personalize your experience with our Services and tailor content and communications to your specific needs.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: We may use the information you provide to process payments, deliver products or services, and fulfill your orders.
- To send periodic emails: We may use your email address to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, as well as newsletters, promotional materials, or other relevant communications.
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our Site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To conduct surveys and research: We may use the information to conduct surveys, research, and analysis to better understand our users and enhance our Services.
3. How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, as well as security measures, to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
4. Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
5. Compliance with Laws and Legal Requests
We may disclose your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, respond to a subpoena, court order, or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
6. Third-Party Websites
You may find advertising or other content on our Site that links to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
8. Your Acceptance of These Terms
9. Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Emerald Tree and Shrub Care Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data, or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use our Site or Services, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
10. Jurisdiction and Applicable Laws
11. Compliance with Google Local Ads
12. Contact Us
Emerald Tree and Shrub Care Company
51 cliff street, New Rochelle, NY, 10801, USA
Last Updated: 2023-06-03